Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Crysad Priest

So two months later I upload a picture once again. I did not have an access to internet for half of that time and the other half I did not draw anything.

This is is the picture of a crysad priest. Crysads are a race of people who I have thought of in my leisure time. They have crystals growing on their shoulders and the back thus the name. They also have certain facial features. This particular specimen is a priest of a church that crysad society has. Their lead the life of solitude and only meet with other folk to perform certain rituals. They are revered among their people, but scarcely understood. Priests when not performing rituals are said to be talking to god or gods. Most of these priests are males. Females are only common on the top of the hierarchy in this church. Also that disc on his chest is made of bone and is attached to his ribcage, so to enter this order is painful and even more painful is to leave it.

For the most part this picture is boring with the guy standing up straight with his arms down. When I drew it I only wanted to get the basic properties of a crysad man and some priestly outlook.

This is drawn with an HB pencil on drawing paper. It surprisingly took me couple hours to draw this.

No comments:

Post a Comment