Saturday, March 19, 2011

A woman figure

This is just a picture of a naked woman. She is a posture of stopping someone coming from behind. (You can effectively ignore that extra face underneath her hand.)

No inspiration here, just a picture I would draw while doing other things on my computer.

I really hate her face and I think it is obvious that I do. At one point I was going to just fill it with blackness (blueness in this case...) so that no features would be visible but in the end decided to keep it so maybe I can learn from my mistakes later. The hands came out really well, I cannot say it happens often on my pictures. The rest of the picture is just an exercise in shading and human body shaping, nothing special.

It took me 20-30 min to draw this on yellow paper with blue ink pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment